Minecraft Community Hub
Die Community und wir … das gehört zusammen. Deswegen haben wir einen Minecraft Community Hub erstellt, auf dem Ihr nach Herzenslust spielen könnt. Die aktuellen Titel seht ihr weiter unten. Die Modpacks werden installiert über den FTB Launcher oder über den Twitch Launcher. Für die Linux Fan Girls und Boys gibt es Hilfe im Forum oder in Discord.
Ach ja, die Adresse des Community Hubs ist:
Das müsst ihr einfach bei Multiplayer als Server hinzufügen.
Minecraft Vanilla 1.13
Hier könnt ihr Minecraft in der Version 1.13 spielen, keine Mods, kein Schnickschnack, pures Vanilla Minecraft
SevTech: Ages is a massive modpack packed with content and progression. This pack focuses on providing the player a long term progression experience with purpose. SevTech introduces a number of mechanics never before done such as: hiding ore until unlocked, dynamically hidden items and recipes based on progress, new mobs appear as you progress further and much more! The modpack uses the vanilla advancement system to guide the player along while still allowing an open, sandbox experience. As you progress through the hundreds of custom advancements you will unlock new “ages” which will show you new mods to work through.
SevTech aims to introduce many mods not frequently used while altering some more widely known mods. The pack also features a ton of custom mods for the best player experience.
You’ll start your first world with nothing. No map or HWYLA and only a handful of items and recipes. As you progress, you will unlock those features, thousands of items and blocks, and much more. Your goal is to follow through the advancement system from the stone age all the way into space!
Every feature in SevTech: Ages can be done in Multiplayer, too! Every progression point is player based and not server based. This means you can play on a large server and not be left behind if you start after every one else. The pack also provides the mod “Together Forever” to let players form teams and sync progression. The World Type is suggested to be “quark_realistic”.
FTB SkyFactory 3
It’s skyblock like you’ve never seen it before! High tech mods and full automation! Sky Factory starts the player in the void with nothing but a tree and a *single* piece of dirt between you and certain death! Version 3 adds a variety of new mods to the pack and gives the player much more choice than ever before. Pick up your achievement book today and start your journey!
Offizielle Beschreibung des Modpacks:
A Vanilla+ modpack by Welsknight, focused on adding beauty and nature to the vanilla experience, adding more options for building, and slightly reducing the vanilla grind. It contains very few mods that would seem out of place were their features to be officially added to Minecraft by Mojang.
Inspired by Life in the Woods and Life in the Woods: Renaissance, and best played with shaders.
- Ambient sounds, extra passive mobs, Biome Bundle terrain, and more mods focused on creating atmosphere and amplifying the natural beauty of Minecraft
- Slightly reduced grind by means of new tools like hammers and the Whole Tree Axe, basic ore doubling from the Furnus mod, as well as some crafting recipe tweaks.
- “Vanilla-esque” options for the technically-minded player, such as Hopper Ducts and Redstone Paste.
- Potion Fingers, a mod by Vazkii commissioned specifically for this modpack, allowing you to take beacon effects with you everywhere.
- Lots of extra plants to beautify your world
- Lots of animals and crops to breed and grow
- Lots of extra building options thanks to mods such as Chisel, Chisels & Bits, Earthworks, Blockcraftery, and more
- Added structures and other goodies to give you a reason to explore, with completely custom structures planned for a future update
- A refined and very selective collection of mods–this is not a modpack with stuff in it for the sake of having stuff in it.
- No Tinker’s, very limited tech, and no magic–meant to give you a truly “enhanced vanilla” feel.
FTB Pyramid Reborn
Six years after the original FTB pyramid map was released the FTB team returns with a whole new set of challenges for Minecraft 1.12. Take part either in a solo run or a multiplayer challenge with up to 3 friends to complete all the objectives.
On release the map is set for standard mode; Expert and Expert+ modes coming soon!
To join a team and get started press G and select your colour.
You can find more details and a short getting started guide inside FTB guides (accessed through the inventory menu)
In the event of a computer crash, you can try hitting the reset button found in the central room.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure this map is stable as possible. Regular backups should be made in the event of a system failure.
Verbinden mit dem Community Hub
Das Verbinden mit dem BakermanLP Community Hub ist in drei einfachen Schritten eingerichtet:
Im Multiplayer Menü auf Add Server klicken
Unter Server Namen könnt ihr Eintragen was ihr wollt, unter Server Address tragt ihr bitte hub.bakermanlp.de ein und drückt auf Done
Jetzt solltet ihr den Community Hub in der Übersicht sehen